DocumentationDocumenting the Creation of CAMC
Welcome to Captain Ahab’s Motorcycle Club Documentation Library.
Welcome to Captain Ahab’s Motorcycle Club Documentation Library. This department is being created by photographers, cinematographers, bootleggers, spies and misc. Here we will catalogue images recorded at live performances, group meetings, gatherings, travels and during film production. These images will be used to share events with members and to create the option of a documentary or series of short documentaries separate from the intended feature. Potential documentary would be distributed for free. Any profits would go to charity.
The online documentation collection will be periodically curated. All images removed from the viewing library will be stored for future use.
We are currently collecting:
• Images from live performances (performers and participants)
• Footage from live performances
• Footage from meetings and events
• Audio recordings from live performances
• Images from chapter meetings
• Images of member involvement
• All images pertaining to Captain Ahab’s Motorcycle Club
Please do not sell any products created from the CAMC Library. Any products created from this library must be given away for free.
To begin sharing documentation, please send your work/files/links to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or a file transfer utility and we will post to the drive to share with the rest of the club*. We reccomend wetransfer.com as it is free, requires no sign up, and allows for up to 2GB of file transfer at once. You may also post images to our Facebook page, and we will cross post here.
• Post images in JPG, GIF or PNG formats
• Post audio recordings as MP3 + AIF
• List name of your documentation, your name & chapter, any notes and contact information you would like listed.
• All images submitted are to be shared and distributed freely.
• Please submit only original material.
• Non-related images will be removed.
Any questions can also be emailed to email@example.com.
*We will be working to automate this process with future site upgrades.
Continue to our Documentation Library.